Want to bring the cinematic experience to your back yard? Utah Film Center make that happen with a cinema rental.
All screenings must take place at dusk or later for outdoor projection to work. Rentals include 4 hours of on-site time for set-up, film screening, and pack-up. If you would prefer to have us set up the screen earlier please add additional hours to your rental.
Details and options:
Weekday Rental (Monday–Thursday). Please contact Utah Film Center about fees.
- 12’ screening package, recommended for groups of 50 or less
- 20’ screening package, recommended for groups of 300 or less
- Surcharge for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights
- Popcorn machine rental
- Additional hours
- Film curation
- Travel costs are included if within Salt Lake County
- Surcharge outside of Salt Lake County service area.
- Additional travel costs if outside the Wasatch Front service area.
Please email email@example.com for inquiries about hosting your own backyard cinema.
A portion of every backyard cinema rental supports the work of the Utah Film Center to educate, inspire, and engage all Utahns transcending political, geographic, cultural, and religious boundaries to highlight human experiences from around the world through the power of film.